Make learning fun
We design and deliver trainings for businesses and schools using scientific principles of neuroplasticity and experiential learning activities that incorporate mindfulness techniques and effective communication skills.
Light up your future
Inspiration Education is committed to uplifting learning and human potential through mind/body education, compassionate training, and creative activities.
Learn, love, laugh
I am an educator who believes that developing greater mindfulness and self-care is an essential component for establishing a healthy and successful work/life balance for teachers, students, and all educators.
I have created a unique course called BREATHE, using brain-based learning theories that focus on fostering positive emotions. This program incorporates mindfulness, effective communication techniques, and unconditional positive regard to create a collaborative, caring community that enhances personal well-being, increases motivation, encourages creativity, and promotes problem-solving. These practical strategies set educators, students and all individuals up for success in every aspect of life!
- Author: BREATHE and Positive Attitude Handbook
- M.A Teaching ESL, School of International Training
- B.A. Wesleyan University
- Certified Teacher Trainer, School of International Training
- Certified Yoga Instructor, National Yoga Alliance
- Core Skills Training in Self-Compassion, Center for Mindful Compassion, Kristin Neff and Chris Germer
- Certified Laughter Yoga Facilitator, Madan Kataria: Founder, Laughter Yoga
- Grief Facilitator, Gerard’s House
- Advanced coursework with Deepak Chopra Dr. Joe Dispenza, Jon Kabat-Zinn, Sharon Salzburg
- Additional courses with Gregg Braden, Bruce, Lipton, Wayne Dyer, Anita Moorjani, Roshi Joan Halifax, and others
I am a teacher, teacher trainer, and bodyworker. My mission in this life is exploring the relationship between mind, body, and spirit. And, learning foreign languages has always been another one of my passions.
Having taught English as a Second or Foreign Language to people from over 35 countries (at last count) –ranging from preschoolers to PhD’s, and from total beginners to professional journalists, translators, and economists, I am proud to say that I am still learning about learning. My current interests are in brain-based education, embodied learning, eco-literacy, accelerated learning techniques, and educational innovation.
In the mind-body arena, I have studied and practiced yoga, tai chi, movement therapy and Middle Eastern dance; holographic repatterning (a type of holistic reprogramming of old thought patterns), Neuro-meningeal Manipulation, energy work, Seimei, shiatsu and meridian theory, and many types of therapeutic massage techniques.
Our “whole selves” are made up of mind, body, spirit, and heart – and when we can utilize all of these aspects of ourselves, we may truly inspire, and be inspired.
In addition to language learning, my hobbies are writing, photography, gardening, and art.